All undergraduate students who have been admitted into the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2021/2022 academic session and who have achieved a clearance status of one hundred percent on the LACACA portal are hereby instructed to print the Admission Clearance Certificate for the 2021/2022 Academic Session as soon as possible.
- Lagos State University (LASU) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- 2022 UI GreenMetrics Global Ranking: LASU Emerges Best University in West Africa
- Lagos State University (LASU) Part-Time Degree Admission List
- Lagos State University (LASU) JUPEB Admission List
- LASU Part-Time Students Matriculation Ceremony
Consequent upon the clearance, students have been assigned Matriculation Numbers, which will serve as their portals going forward; Admissions, Payment, and other service portals have been modified to reflect this change.
To retrieve the Matriculation Number, students are to take the following steps:
How to Check LASU Matriculation Number
- Visit the LASU website at https://www.lasu.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the ‘STUDENT’ menu and select ‘CHECK MATRIC NUMBER.’
- Enter your JAMB UTME registration number on the displayed page.
- To view your matriculation number, click SUBMIT.
Newly admitted students are advised to visit their departments for more information and the venue of lectures.