Lagos State University (LASU) online clearance for graduating students. The university introduced online clearance to reduce paperwork in the University and make it seamless for students.
The Lagos State University (LASU) DICT has activated the online clearance portal for graduating students. The flexible and easy-to-use portal has all faculties and other desk officers already enrolled and waiting for students’ submissions. Students will have the opportunity to monitor and view real-time, the state of their clearance.
LASU Online Clearance Procedure for Graduating Students
Graduating students are to take note of the following steps required to complete the process.
Graduating students should note that Alumni registration and enrollment is a prerequisite for final clearance. Visit https://csc.lasu.edu.ng/lasualumni/ for Alumni registration.
Steps required to complete graduating students’ clearance on the online eClearance portal.
- Go to https://www.lasu.edu.ng. Under the “Student” menu, click *LASU-GCS* or Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng/gcs
- Click on “Begin Clearance”
- Select “Student Category” and fill in your “Matriculation Number”. Confirm your details once displayed and click the “Submit” button.
- On a successful submission of *Step 3*, a link and an activation pin will be sent to your mail. Note that the same pin will also be required in the process of your clearance.
- Click the activation link in your mail. On the activation page, fill in your Matriculation Number and your pin, then click the “Activate” button.
- On a successful activation, you will be required to create a password to secure your clearance dashboard. Click the submit button to save your password.
- You’ll be redirected to the “Login” page on success of *Step 6* in which students will be required fill in their matriculation number and password. Then Click the “sign in” button.
- The dashboard shows the clearance application progression displayed in the order of precedence.
- Click the “Clearance” link at the left-side of the navigation menu to start clearance.
Students should note that the clearance process follows the order of precedence stated below:
- Faculty office/External System
- Sport Center
- Students Affairs
- Internal Audit
- On the clearance page, fill in the required details (Uploading of passport, uploading your signature etc.) and click the “Submit” button.
- On approval/rejection of your clearance, you will be notified on your dashboard and via email. Once a stage has been approved, proceed to the next stage inline. Do this up-to the last stage of the clearance (Internal Audit Clearance).
- Once all clearance stages have been passed and approved, click the “Print Clearance” link situated at the left-side navigation menu to download your fully approved clearance.