Lagos State University, LASU is now selling the post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for LASU Post UTME form below.
A. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular Student without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training), for Candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level) and DIRECT Entry(200level). This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for the Regular Student without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training is Fifty-Seven Thousand, Forty-Eight Naira, Fifty Kobo (N57,048.50) only per annum.
B. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training), for Candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level ONLY). This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into the B.Sc./B.A. WITH CERTIFICATE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME of the Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for the Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship is One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000.00) only per annum.
CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THAT THEY CAN ONLY APPLY FOR EITHER OF A OR B ABOVE DURING THE ADMISSION SCREENING. CANDIDATES MUST NOT SCREEN FOR BOTH A AND B.
LASU Post UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 185 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2022.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2022/2023 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 185 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University will have their claims automatically validated in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
LASU Degree Courses
A. LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES (Regular student without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship)
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for 2022/2023 Online Admission Change of Course Exercise on LASU Web Site. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which THEY POSSESS RELEVANT REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION, i.e. Five-O Level Requirements (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and Four UTME Subject Combinations.
- – Arabic
- Christian Religious Studies
- History & International Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Peace Studies
- Portuguese / English
- Theatre Arts
- Arabic Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Christian Religious Studies Education
- Computer Science Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Economics Education
- Educational Management
- English Education
- French Education
- Geography Education
- Guidance & Counselling
- Health Education
- History Education
- Islamic Studies Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
- Political Science Education
- Technology & Vocational Education
- Yoruba Education
- Aeronautic & Astronautic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- – Common/Civil Law
- Common/Islamic Law
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- Local Government Development & Administration
- Management Technology
- Public Administration
- Computer Science
- Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Geography & Planning
- Political Science
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medicine & Surgery
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
- Mass Communication
- SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
- Transport Management & Operations
B. LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES (Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship)
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed in A. above are available in the SPECIAL PROGRAMME for the 2022/2023 Academic Session except for all courses in the COLLEGE OF MEDICINE.
C. LIST OF ENTREPRENEURIAL CERTIFICATE COURSES OFFERED
In addition to the B. Sc. / B. A. Courses offered in item B. above, Certificates will be awarded in the following Entrepreneurial Courses in the Regular with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Programme.
- Animal Husbandry (Snail Rearing)
- Water Treatment and Packaging
- Crop Production and Processing
- Fish Farming
- Draughtmanship and Building Drawing
- Tailoring and Fashion Design
- Digital Marketing
- Cake Making
- Finger Foods/Small Chops & Cocktail
- Paint Making
- Leather Making and Shoe Making
- Writing and Publishing
- Courier and Logistics Management
- Domestic and Industrial Electrical Wiring
- Furniture and Carpentry
- Printing Services
- Pet Business
- Generator Repairs
- Website Design
- Bead Making
- Event Planning
- Welding, Metal Works & Fabrication
- Make-up and Cosmetics
- Hair Dressing/Hair Making and Barbing Salon
- Interior Design & Decoration
- Motor Vehicle Repairs
- Soap, Detergent & Toiletries Production
- Organic Soap Production
- CCTV and Inverter Installation
- Mobile Application Development
- Hotel Management
- Solar Energy System Installation
- Yoghurt Production
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Form
A. 2022/2023 LASU POST-UTME ONLINE PAYMENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to Student, then click on New Applicants
- Click on UTME/DE Screening (https://www.screening.lasu.edu.ng/)
- Kindly Enter your
- UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER,
- SURNAME, then Click on PROCEED
- On the new page, enter your
- GSM NUMBER,
- PARENT’S GSM NUMBER,
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- CLICK ON SUBMIT
- On the new page, click on
- Make Payment for LASU Post UTME Screening
- Select Regular student Or Regular student with Entrepreneurship TAB.
- Candidate’s Name and the Sum of N2,000.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment (On PAYTECH Platform).
- Once the payment is SUCCESSFUL, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on LOG IN to view your SCREENING PIN (PIN 1, PIN 2, PIN 3 etc., depending on the payment platform)
- Once you have the registration PIN, proceed to lidc.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOG IN
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER and your SURNAME, then click on PROCEED. Then click “Start Admission Screening” button.
- At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from “Type of Screening”, then enter/purchase the LASU POST UTME SCREENING PIN to continue with the filling of the Self-Screening form.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidates must log in into their Admission Screening Portal to print their Final Self-Screening Report.
- Candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and make payment for PIN 2, PIN 3, PIN 4 etc. The subsequent PINs other than PIN 1 can be used for data correction.
B. ONLINE SELF-SCREENING FORM FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for LASU 2022/2023 Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and Click LOG IN button to print your SCREENING PIN.
- Use your UTME Registration Number AND SURNAME to log in to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening, enter your SCREENING PIN obtained in Step I to continue.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip [NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)]
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) [NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)]
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY one (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one (1) other Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin MUST have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, as their claim will be automatically validated before they can proceed with the Online Screening.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2022 is not ACCEPTABLE.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I Certify” button, the candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms, you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the continue button.
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
C. ONLINE SCREENING GRADING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- ·The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to the Candidate’s Choice of Course
- ·The relevant subjects are obtainable from the 2022 JAMB brochure available online at www.jamb.gov.ng or https://jamb.gov.ng/ibass
- ·Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening
- ·The Point grading system is as follows:
|OLEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty-Five  days, i.e., Tuesday, 4th – Friday, 28th October 2022/ (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channelled to email@example.com.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.