The Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate School is now selling application forms for admission into its full-time and part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain LASU postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: LASU Postgraduate Programmes & Requirements 2020/2021.
LASU Postgraduate Admission – General Entry Requirements
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
How to Apply for LASU Postgraduate Admission Form
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N25,300.00) nonrefundable application fee into LASU Account on Line.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: Sale of application forms will be closed Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
- Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.
See also: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session.