LASU Professional Certificate in DIGITAL FORENSIC & CYBER INVESTIGATION
Last updated on
Lagos State University (LASU) professional certificate in DIGITAL FORENSIC and CYBER INVESTIGATION programme admission form.
Directorate of Information and Communication Technology (DICT), Lagos State University in conjunction with LASU Consult presents
“Professional Certificate in DIGITAL FORENSIC and CYBER INVESTIGATION“
The Directorate of Information and Communication Technology has been at the forefront of training members in ICT related skill-courses required to succeed in the 21st Century. The Directorate is a certified Cisco Academy and IBM accredited training centre.
Duration: 5 Weeks
Award: Professional Certificate in Digital and Cyber Forensic
- Cyber Policing
- Computer Ethics
- Computer Crime
- Chain of Custody
- Digital Evidence Controls
- Data Acquisition
- Email Investigation
- Mail Tracking
- Cyber Architecture
- Hardware and Software Components
- Programming Languages
- Brute Force Investigative Procedures and Cyber Auditing
- Judicial Officers
- Law Enforcement Agents (Police, EFCC, DSS etc)
- Computer Scientists
- Ethical Hackers
- General Public
- Applicant must be a Graduate of any recognized University, Polytechnic, and College of Education
How much does it cost?
- Application Fees Costs ₦ 25,000.00 (Non-Refundable) and Programme Fees Costs ₦ 100,000.00 (Customized Resources included)
- A Certificate will be issued at the of the programme.
Training Mode: Hybrid
Commencement Date: February 1, 2022
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates