Lagos State University (LASU) ranked 2nd in Nigeria and 501-600 in the world in the 2021 Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings.
The Lagos State University has been ranked as one of the only six Nigerian Universities in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking for 2021.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
THE in it’s latest ranking placed the Lagos State University among World Universities ranked in the 501-600 bracket, second only to the University of Ibadan, which was ranked in the 401-500 bracket.
Other Nigerian universities, ranked are University of Lagos (601-800), Covenant University (801-1000), the University of Nigeria Nsukka (1000+) and Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (1001+)
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021 includes more than 1,500 universities across 93 countries and regions, making it the largest and most diverse university rankings to date.
The latest ranking follows a consistent and meteoric rise in the local and international stock of the University in the last five years of the Prof. Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun-led administration, thanks to the entrenchment of academic excellence, a culture of cutting edge research and enhanced community service.
The University was named Africa Centre of Excellence in STEM Education by the World Bank in 2017, and maintains its status as the most sought after state university in Nigeria.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!