Lagos State University, Nigeria & TC Resource Technology, United Kingdom present Business Intelligence & Project Management Practice 2020 In-line with the British Occupational Standard.
Lagos State University, Nigeria & TC Resource Technology, United Kingdom in Partnership with:
- – Association of Chartered Project Management, United Kingdom
- – Tableau Software ( Salesforce) in United States
- – MySQL Data Management System
Present Business Intelligence & Project Management Practice 2020.
Life-changing Opportunities for Global Internship & International work experience in line with the British Occupational Standard have opened up for anyone in Nigeria & in Africa at large.
Available Courses Includes:
- Digital Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Masterclass Big Data Analytics
- Agile Scrum
- General Data Protection & Regulations
- Machine Learning
Programme Duration: 7 months.
Lecture Days: Fridays afternoon & Saturdays All day.
- Virtual (from your comfort)
- On-site (Lagos State University)
APPLICATION FORM FEES: ₦20,000.
ACCEPTANCE FEES IF ADMITTED: ₦25,000.
TUITION FEE (Reasonable Payment Plan allowed): ₦150,000.
Application Portal : https://lasu-tcrt.lasu.edu.ng/
Who is ready for this? Let’s change our world with #bigdata #analytics #machinelearning #businessintelligence #digitalbusinessanalysis #digitalprojectmanagement
- International Work Experience ( Beyond academics )
- Access to digital materials of Association of Chartered Project Management
- The programme consultants & Subject Matter Experts are from Europe & England
- 2 Certifications ( LASU & it’s partners)
- Choice to attend On-site classroom in LASU or attend virtually from your comfort)
- Access to today’s Business Intelligence & Project Management toolkits
- 20% Discount membership with the Association of Chartered Project Management in UK
- Access to recruiters in Nigeria, Europe & England for job placement
- Flexible Payment Plan for Tuition fee!!!
- And much more
Deadline: March 8, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!