Lagos State University International School hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2018/2019 Academic Session in the Post-Primary Education, leading to the Award of Ordinary Level (O/L) Certificate of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and / or the National Examination Council (NECO).
Lagos State University International School is located within the Main Campus of the University and established to provide quality Secondary Education and high moral standard. Admission is into:
- Junior Secondary School Classes 1 and 2
- Senior Secondary School Classes 1 and 2
LASU International School Admission Eligibility.
Admission is open to all candidates who possess First School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial (Primary Six) and Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) from recognized schools. In addition to this, applicants will be required to sit and pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply for LASU International School Admission.
Applicants are required to visit the University website: www.lasu.edu.ng and make payment of Ten Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N10,300.00) non-refundable fee via lasu.edu.ng/international school.
COLLECTION OF FORM: Application form should be filled online on LASU website:www.lasu.edu.ng
PRODCEDURE FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM:
- On the homepage of LASU website, click on INT’L SCHOOL
- Click on application form
- Fill the form online by supplying required details
- Click on submit when you are done and print a copy of the completed form when it displays.
SUBMISSION OF FORM: Printed completed form should be submitted at the School premises to the Head of Administration, LASU International School.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATION: Qualifying examination holds on Saturday, 23rd June, 2018 at the LASU International School Premises, LASU, Ojo by 9.00a.m.
PLEASE BRING ALONG THE UNDER-LISTED ITEMS TO THE EXAMINATION CENTRE
- Photocopy of printed form with passport photograph of the candidate
- HB pencil and eraser
- Acknowledgement slip issued at the point of submission of the form.
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Principal , 2. The Secretary,
LASU International School, LASU International School,