LASUTH ND Orthopaedic Cast Tech Admission Form 2023/2024
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) ND orthopaedic cast technology admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- The management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) in orthopaedic cast technology programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, is launching its SCHOOL OF ORTHOPAEDIC CAST TECHNOLOGY, which will train Orthopaedic Cast Technicians. Applications are invited from adequately qualified students who seek to train as Orthopaedic Cast Technicians for admission to its two-year Full-Time National Diploma Programme beginning in the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
LUTH ND Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements & Duration
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Five (5) O’ Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics 2 out of the 3 core science subjects(Biology. Chemistry or Physics) and any other subject. Also, applicants must have a minimum JAMB UTME score of 120.
DURATION OF COURSE
- The Programme is a 2-year (full-time) course, after which successful candidates shall be awarded a National Diploma (ND) in Orthopaedic Cast Technology.
How to Apply for LUTH ND Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain application forms from the Work Planning & Recruitment Unit, MRC Building, LASUTH. Completed application forms should be submitted along with photocopies of applicants’ credentials, curriculum vitae (CV), two (2) recent passport photographs on a white background, SSCE/NECO certificate or printout of result from WAEC/NECO, UTME printout and result slip.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH),
1 – 5, Oba Akinjobi Way Ikeja
A Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) for screening purposes. Successful candidates will be invited to provide their original copies of relevant certificates for sighting during an oral interview.
For more information, contact: 08024584229/08064613477.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates