The calendar of academic activities of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the Harmattan (First) semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been released. See LAUTECH academic calendar below.
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has released the academic calendar for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
LAUTECH Academic Calendar.
The following important dates and activities culled from the approved LAUTECH calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session for your information and appropriate action:
- Monday, November 4 › Resumption for 2019/2020 Harmattan Semester by fresh students/ registration without penalty begins
- Monday, November 11 › Resumption for 2019/2020 Harmattan Semester for stalites students/Registration without penalty for stalites
- Wednesday, December 4 › Commencement of lectures for all students
- Thursday, December 5 › Registration without penalty for freshers ends
- Friday, December 6 › Registration with penalty for freshers begins
- Thursday, December 12 › Registration without penalty for stalites ends / Registration with penalty for stalites begins
- Friday, December 13 › Registration with penalty ends for fresh students
- Tuesday, December 24 › Commencement of Christmas and New year break
- Wednesday, January 1 › Christmas and New Year Break Ends
- Monday, January 6 › Orientation for fresh students
- Friday, January 10 › Registration with penalty for stalites ends
- Wednesday, January 15 › Matriculation for new students
- Monday, February 3 › Mid › Semester Test (C.A) by CBT begins
- Friday, February 7 › Mid › Semester Test (C.A) by CBT ends
- Monday, February 17 › Lecture free week begins
- Friday, February 21 › Lecture free week ends
- Monday, February 24 › 2019/2020 Harmattan Semester examination begins
- Friday, March 13 › 2019/2020 Harmattan Semester examination ends
- Friday, March 13 › 2019/2020 Harmattan Semester Break Begins
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!