To commemorate the 2022 Sallah Celebration, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has declared that Friday, July 8, 2022, a Public Holiday.
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Change of Course
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Course Registration Deadline
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
- LAUTECH Matriculation Ceremony
In addition to the days that the Federal Government may declare as public holidays to commemorate the Muslim Festival of Id-el-Kabir, the Management decided at an emergency meeting held on Tuesday, July 4, 2022 that Friday, July 8, 2022 be observed as a public holiday by the University’s staff and students to allow them to travel in preparation for the Id-el Kabir festival.
As a result, the University will be closed to the public for normal business on that day. However, all officers on essential services who are required to be on duty during the period will be notified as usual.
On behalf of the Ag. Vice-Chancellor, Prof. M. O. Liasu, I wish you happy celebrations.