Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) notice to graduates on the requirements for the collection of certificate by proxy.
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has released the requirements for the collection of certificate by proxy.
SEE ALSO: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Certificate Collection Requirements by Graduates.
LAUTECH Requirements for Collection of Certificate by Proxy
This is to inform all graduates of the University and the University Community that the under-listed requirements/guidelines should be adhered to when applying for collection of certificate by proxy:
- Presentation of original Statement/Notification of Result
- Evidence of payment for Convocation ceremonies
- Collection of certificate form
- One (1) passport-size photograph
- Duly signed authority letter from the former student stating the reason(s) why the certificate is to be collected for him/her by proxy. (if abroad, photocopy of the International passport must be attached i.e. data page) (if on health grounds, the medical report must be attached)
- Photocopy of staff Identity card collecting certificate on behalf of the candidate.
Please note that collection of certificate by proxy will not be entertained from graduates residing in Nigeria and under no circumstance should a member of the staff collect more than one (1) certificate by proxy at a time for a graduate.