LAUTECH Refutes Resumption Rumour
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has dismissed rumours making the rounds that it has announced the resumption of academic activities.
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Change of Course
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Course Registration Deadline
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
- LAUTECH Matriculation Ceremony
The administration of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has denied making a supposed statement declaring the resumption of academic activities on August 18, 2022.
The already-viral statements purportedly signed by the institution’s registrar, Dr. Kayode Ogunleye, did not originate from the University Administration.
Members of the public, particularly parents, staff, and LAUTECH students, are therefore urged to enable the University’s leadership to complete ongoing efforts to resolve obstacles impeding the resumption of academic activity, following which authentic information will be released.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates