Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH released the registration guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted candidates.
See: LAUTECH Admission List.
Authorities of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso have released the procedures newly admitted candidates need to follow to complete their registration for the 2017/2018 academic session without any ado.
LAUTECH Freshmen Registration Procedures.
(i) Printing of Admission letter on the school website
(ii) Payment of Acceptance fee of N30,000.00
(iii) The following documents should be submitted at the Academic Affairs unit to complete your Academic Verification:
- LAUTECH admission letter printed on the school website
- Jamb admission letter printed on the Jamb website
- Acceptance fee receipt
- JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- PDS Result Slip
- O’ Level Result(s) — (NECO/ WAEC/ NABTEB)
- OND/HND/First degree Result (Direct Entry candidates only)
iv. Medical examination (i.e. X-ray which is to be done in LAUTECH Health Centre) and other medical tests can be done by the candidates at any recognized Government/ Public hospitals and then obtain Medical Clearance at the University Health Centre
v. Payment of tuition fee of N120,000.00 (for Oyo and Osun States indigenes)/ N150,000.00 (for candidates from other states) which includes Student Union fee of N500 as approved by Senate, using any Interswitch enabled Debit Cards to enable you continue your registration process online at http://portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher website
vi. Completion of the online registration forms
vii. Registration exercise at designated Units of the University such as the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry, Faculty, department and the University Library
viii. Collection and submission of Students’ File in the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry. The Students’ File must contain the under-listed items;
- Reference letters from two reputable personalities such as senior public officer, cleric, lawyer e .t. c
- Sworn affidavit of good behavior.
- Jamb result slip
- PDS result slip and JAMB result slip
- JAMB Admission letter
- LAUTECH Admission letter
- Online acceptance fee payment receipt
- Online tuition fee payment receipt
- Brief biodata
- Personal information form
- O’level result(s) (as vetted and stamped at Academic Affairs Unit)
- Medical clearance – original copy
- Birth certificate
- Oath of allegiance
- Completed dress code form
- State Identification form duly signed and stamped
- Evidence of change of name (if married).
- Student Handbook payment receipt
The above is for your noting and strict compliance.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!