Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH registration guidelines for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted students.
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Change of Course
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Course Registration Deadline
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
- LAUTECH Matriculation Ceremony
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso has released the registration procedure for all the 100 Level students admitted during the 2021/2022 academic session.
See also: LAUTECH Admission List.
LAUTECH Freshmen Registration Procedures
1. Firstly, Payment of Notification of Admission Letter will be enabled for you to make payment.
2. After the successful payment of Notification of Admission Letter, Acceptance fee payment will be enabled for you pay.
3. After the successful payment of Acceptance fee, you will print Notification of admission letter and Acceptance receipt from the PAYMENT HISTORY MENU on the portal. Then you will proceed to Document verification center with your other essential documents including O’level results and others
4. After you have been verified and screened, the document verification status on the portal will change to ‘COMPLETED’
5. Then, the Tuition fee payment will be enabled for payment.
6. After the successful payment of Tuition fee and it displays ‘COMPLETED, Medical fee will be enabled for payment.
7. After the successful payment of Medical fee and it displays ‘COMPLETED’, then Biodata Clearance will be enabled for download which contain the venue and day you will go your Biodata update.
8. After the Biodata update, your Biodata status will change to ‘COMPLETED’ and Matriculation number will be displayed.
9. And finally, you will see a link to CREATE PORTAL ACCOUNT, click on the link.