Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH notice to newly admitted students as regards collection and submission of academic record files for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Authorities of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) have issued a notice imploring all matriculated fresh students to collect files for submission of some required documents.
All the 2014/2015 academic session matriculated fresh students (both UTME and DE candidates) are to come to the Academic Affairs Unit, Admission Office, (Rooms 1 – 3) to collect files for submission with the following documents:
1. JAMB RESULT SLIP
2. PDS RESULT SLIP AND JAMB RESULT SLIP (FOR PDS CANDIDATES)
3. JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
4. LAUTECH ADMISSION LETTER
5. ONLINE ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT
6. ONLINE TUITION FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT
7. BRIEF BIODATA
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION FORM
9. O’LEVEL RESULT(S) (AS VETTED AND STAMPED AT ACADEMIC AFFAIRS UNIT)
10. MEDICAL CLEARANCE – (ORIGINAL COPY)
11. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
12. OATH OF ALLEGIANCE
13. COMPLETED DRESS CODE FORM
14. STATE IDENTIFICATION FORM DULY SIGNED AND STAMPED
15. STATE OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE (*)
16. EVIDENCE OF CORRECTION/CHANGE OF NAME (Where applicable)
17. STUDENT HANDBOOK PAYMENT RECEIPT
Collection in order of faculties (from 9:00am to 2:00pm daily) will be as follows:
- Monday, 18th and Tuesday 19th May, 2015 – Fac. of Agric Science
- Wednesday, 20th and Thursday 21st, May 2015 – Fac. of Basic Med. Sciences
- Friday, 22nd May, 2015 – Fac. of Management Science
- Monday, 25th and Tuesday 26th May, 2015 – Fac. of Pure &Applied Sciences
- Wednesday, 27th and Thursday 28th May, 2015 – Fac. of Engineering &Tech.
- Friday, 29th and May 2015 – Fac. of Environmental Sciences
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!