Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) documents verification exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) for the 2019/2020 academic session that the verification of their documents for the purpose of registration for the session has commenced.
All concerned are to present the underlisted documents to the admissions office for verification so that they can be cleared for data capturing by the Information and Communication Technology Centre for the purpose of allocation of matriculation number.
- O’ Level Result (for UTME candidates)
- O’ Level and Other Results (for DE Candidates)
- JAMB Admission Letter (for UTME and DE Candidates)
- LAUTECH Admission Letter (for UTME and DE Candidates)
- JAMB Result Slip (for UTME Candidates)
- Evidence of payment of Admission Acceptance Fee (for UTME and DE Candidates)
Any candidate who fails to supply the documents for verification will not be allocated matriculation number. Venue of the exercise is the LAUTECH Premier Cooperative Society Hall from 9:00am to 2:00pm every working day.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!