Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Students’ Union Election guideline for 2017/2018 academic session.
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso has released the guideline for the 2017/2018 academic session Students’ Union Election.
See the guideline below:
1. Faculty staff Advisors shall be in charge of monitoring the election in their respective faculties.
2. Election shall be conducted by using E-voting system and accreditation by using Biometrics.
3. Election commences by 9am and ends by 3pm.
4. Registered students as at Harmattan Semester 2017/2018 with Matric Number 12, 13,14… shall be eligible to vote. Present 100 and 200 levels shall not be eligible to vote.
5. Venues for election shall be as following:
GO TO YOUR DESIGNATED VOTING CENTRE AS LISTED.
FIRST BANK ICT CENTRE
NEW ICT CENTRE
NEW ICT CENTRE
MLS Nursing & Medicine (Clinical)
6. Any of the following shall be accepted for identification to vote:
- School Identity- Card
- Faculty- Identity’ Card
- Departmental Identity- Card
- Course registration form of Harmattan semester 2017/2018 duely signed by Head of Department.
7. Go to your designated centers for Biometric Verification.
8. Proceed to the voting point, and log-in with your Matric Number and portal password.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!