Nigerian Law School resumption date for Bar Part 2 (Regular) 2020/2021 Set and Bar Part 1 2021 Set.
The management of the Nigerian Law School has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for Bar Part 2 (Regular) 2020/2021 Set and Bar Part 1 2021 Set.
Nigerian Law School Resumption Date Notice
The general public is hereby notified of the resumption of academic activities at the Nigerian Law for Bar Part 2 (Regular) 2020/2021 Set and Bar Part 1 2021 Set.
The resumption has been scheduled as follows;
- MON, 1ST FEBRUARY, 2021 – BAR PART 2 (REGULAR) 2020/2021
- ALL CAMPUSES (ABUJA, LAGOS, KANO, ENUGU, YOLA & YENOGOA)
- MON, 8TH FEBRUARY, 2021 – BAR PART 1, 2021
- Students must wear their face-masks to gain entrance to the Campus.
- Each student is required to come with:
- 3 Bottles of 500ml hand washing liquid which must be submitted to the Students’ Affairs Officers
- It is mandatory for students to wear face-mask on Campus.
PROF. ISA HAYATU CHIROMA, SAN