Nigerian Law School resumption of academic activities has been postponed until further notice due to the resurgence of the second wave of Covid-19.
The management of the Nigerian Law School has announced the postponement of the resumption of academic activities.
Nigerian Law School Resumption Postponement Notice
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Recall our earlier decision to reopen the Nigerian Law School and resume academic activities on the 4th and 11th January 2021 for Bar Part II and Bar Part I respectively.
In the last few days, there is the resurgence of the second wave of Covid-19 which necessitated the directive of the Federal Government to suspend resumption of all schools as well as academic activities.
Consequently, the earlier resumption date announced by the Nigerian Law School is hereby deferred till further notice.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause our students, parents and guardians.
MAX-UBA E.O (MRS)
SECRETARY TO THE COUNCIL & DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!