The Lagos Business School (LBS) is now accepting applications from final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates for its 2021 Young Talents Programme. The deadline for submission of applications for the Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme is June 30, 2021.
The purpose of the two-day program is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university.
The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and shortlist suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. They will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This program would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme Eligibility
- The candidate should a Nigerian and not be above 30 years old.
- The program is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
LBS Young Talents Programme Benefits
The LBS Young Talents’ Program will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff.
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching.
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD program.
- Discuss the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA program.
How to Apply for Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme
The program will hold on July 30 and 31, 2021. The deadline for application is June 30, 2021.
- Download and fill the YTP Application form
- Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself. Mention your educational background, leadership experiences and/or work experience (if applicable).
- Forward the completed form with your resume, video and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.