Lead City University, LCU post UTME and Direct Entry application form for the 2015/2016 academic session undergraduates program admission exercise.
Authorities of Lead City University (LCU) invite applications from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to apply for their degree programmes admission for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Lead City University Post UTME & Direct Entry – General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead Ciity University is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings. Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualification such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent professional qualification etc are to proceed from part II. However, candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
Conversion Programmes: Holders of University degrees, HND, ICAN, CIBN or equivalent qualifications may proceed from part III. The University conducts aptitude tests and interviews as part of the screening exercice for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants are to obtain both JAMB and LCU screening forms. Additionally being an ICT driven institution, prospective candidates must have the capacity to operate in an ICT environment.
Lead City University Post UTME & Direct Entry – Method of Application.
LCU screening forms can be downloaded from our website or procured with a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5000) by bank draft payable to Lead City University, Ibadan. or by direct deposit into the following accounts:
|Bank Name||Account Number|
|Zenith Bank Plc.||1012380571|
Completed application forms should be returned to the Admissions officer, Lead City University P.O Box 30678, Secretariat Ibadan. Tel: 08061633228, 02-2911387
N.B: Notice is hereby given that the Post UTME Screening Examination & Scholarship Interviews will hold on two alternative venues – The University Main Campus in Ibadan (Wednesdays) and Lagos Liaison Offices(Thursdays). Candidates who did not choose Lead City University initially are eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise.
Post UME Screening fee: N5,000.
Lead City University & Lead City High School Admission Forms are now available at:
1. LCU Business School: Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan (08061633228)
2. LCU Lagos Liaison Office I: No. 12B Osborne Road Ikoyi, (adjacent to Osborne Foreshore Estate), Lagos. Te: 01-2912629, 07044043322, 07044043333
3. LCU Lagos Liaison Office II: 1km after Lagos Business School, Aja, Lagos. (08051152515, 08093011113)
4. Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
5. Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
6. Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. 08030500006
7. Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
Please note that:
The appointed agents acting on behalf of the University are not allowed to collect money from applicants as they will be paid by the University.
Lead City University Degree Programmes.
A. Faculty of Information Technology & Applied Sciences
- Chemistry, B.Sc.
- Physics, B.Sc.
- Biology, B.Sc.
- Biochemistry, B.Sc.
- Microbiology, B.Sc. *
- Computer & Information Science, B.Sc. *
- Computer with Electronics, B.Sc. *
- Computer with Economics, B.Sc. *
B. Faculty of Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies
- Accounting, B.Sc. *
- Business Administration, B.Sc. *
- International Relations, B.Sc. *
- Economics, B.Sc. *
- Public Administration, B.Sc. *
- Psychology, B.Sc.
- Entrepreneurship, B.Sc.
- Sociology, B.Sc.
- Mass Communication and Media Tech. *
C. Faculty of Education (New Faculty)
- Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/Physics, B.Sc.(Ed.)
- Education/Mathematics, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Education/Computer Science, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Guidance and Counselling, B.Ed.
- Educational Administration, B.Ed.
- Physical & Health Education, B.Ed.
- Business Education, B.Ed.
- Education/English, B.A(Ed)
- Library and Information Science, B.LS
- Education Economics, B.Sc. (Ed)
- Education/Social Studies, B.Ed.
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies, B.A
- Performing Arts & Culture, B.A
Faculty of Law
- LL.B. Law
NB: The Asterisked courses are available also on Part-Time
Prospective candidates, Guardians, Parents, Sponsors and general public should BEWARE of these numbers : 08102505715, 07067361243, 0814058046, 08063348873 and this website address: www.topix.com The following account numbers DO NOT belong to Lead City University, Ibadan: UBA – 2058961300, Access Bank – 0047139808
For detailed information about Lead City University Admission, Please visit www.lcu.edu.ng or call 08033237874
Please CLICK HERE to download the Admission Form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!