Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH Anaesthetic Technician programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT), Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its 3-year Anaesthetic Technician Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly note that institutions can also sponsor candidates for the course which is strictly non-residential.
LUTH School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 30 years.
- Applicants must possess a Senior Secondary Certificate (SSSC) or its equivalent with passes at Credit level in six (6) subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Knowledge of science subjects will be an advantage.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION: Written examination will be conducted at the School of Anaesthetic Technician, LUTH, idi – Araba. Successful candidates will be asked to provide original copies of relevant certificates for screening and interview at the same venue.
Examination Date: To Be Announced.
Venue: Department of Anaesthesia, LUTH
Time: 9.00a m
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st August, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611