Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Community Health Officers (CHO) Course for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for LUTH Community Health Officers course form below.
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Health Information Management Admission Form
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Community Health Officers’ Course for the 2022/2023 session, which is expected to commence in August/September 2022.
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital and the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria will award a Higher Diploma in Community Health after a two-year residential programme. The majority of course activities, including lectures, will take place at the LUTH Primary Health Care Complex in Pakoto and LUTH Idi-Araba in Lagos.
LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Requirements
The Application Fee is N10,000.
- Go to the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools and select your preferred school.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form Make sure you provide accurate information and a working email address. Following the creation of your account, you will receive an email with your login information. You will receive instructions on how to make payment, either immediately or later.
- If you want to make a payment right away, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will appear after you create an account.
- You will be redirected to the Remita website to complete your payment. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which was generated automatically when your account was created, will be attached. Please be aware that the platform accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Following successful payment, the applicant should go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile, login with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the desired programme.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA, WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL AFTER APPLICATION COMPLETION. SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Closing Date: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Phone Number: 08126843334