Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Basic Dental Nursing programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to obtain LUTH Basic Dental Nursing Admission Form below.
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Basic Dental Nursing programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
LUTH School of Basic Dental Nursing Courses.
- Basic Dental Nursing (2019/2020 Academic Session)
- Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants
LUTH Basic Dental Nursing Admission Requirements.
1. Basic Dental Nursing (2019/2020 Academic Session):
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE O’Level in English Language. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be more than two sittings).
- Applicants should bring along pencil eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
2. Conversion course for Dental Surgery Assistants.
- Dental Surgery Assistants with five credits in SSCE/GCE O’Level in English Language. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Denial Surgery Assistants (DSAs) who have received 18-24 months Dental Assistant training in accredited institutions with at least 5 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for two (2) years.
- DSAs in established dental institutions in Nigeria and West African sub region with at least 15 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for one (1) year.
How to Apply for LUTH Basic Dental Nursing Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only.
Phone Number: 09081542611
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!