Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to obtain LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form below.
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Community Health Officers Course Admission Form
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Health Information Management Admission Form
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The LUTH School of Midwifery was established in 1977 as a Post Basic Midwifery School. The school year lasts 18 months, beginning with the first week of September each year. Our mission statement is “Excellence in Midwifery Education.” Our goal is to train midwives who can work independently and collaborate with other healthcare stakeholders to reduce maternal and child morbidity and mortality. A healthy mother, we believe, is a healthy nation. Mother serves as a pivot around which the health needs of the family and the nation revolve. In accordance with the preceding statement, we train Midwives and provide them with the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to provide high-quality care to individuals and families in homes, communities, health centres, and hospitals in both rural and urban areas of the country.
LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the course, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 O Level Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at one or two sittings from one or two examination bodies is accepted (WAEC/GCE/NECO)
- Original current practising license as a registered nurse in Nigeria, with 1-year post qualification experience
- Original Certificate/Notification in General Nursing
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Testimonial from the school of Nursing or reference letter from the Department of Nursing where applicable
- Coloured passport photograph on a white background (corporate dressing)
- Marriage certificate and change of name (newspaper publication) (where applicable)
- Attestation letters (All with letterhead paper):
- From the principal of the training school
- From place of work
- From a responsible citizen.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Midwifery Admission
The Application Fee is N10,000.
- Go to the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools and select your preferred school.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form Make sure you provide accurate information and a working email address. Following the creation of your account, you will receive an email with your login information. You will receive instructions on how to make payment, either immediately or later.
- If you want to make a payment right away, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will appear after you create an account.
- You will be redirected to the Remita website to complete your payment. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which was generated automatically when your account was created, will be attached. Please be aware that the platform accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Following successful payment, the applicant should go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile, login with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the desired programme.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA, WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL AFTER APPLICATION COMPLETION. SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Closing Date: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Phone Number: 08126843334