Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing, for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
- From the SON website click on SON Portal button or go to portal.sonluth.com
- From the portal home page click on Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment Through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- Upload your passport photograph (Not more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format).
- Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
- Submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos.
The closing date is Friday 1st of June 2018 and the first phase of Entrance Exam is on the 9th of June 2018.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!