Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH school of nursing admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Nursing that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check LUTH School of Nursing Admission List
As at the time of this publication, LUTH school of nursing admission list is not yet available online.
Applicants are advised to visit the notice board within the school premises to check their admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to visit the school’s administrative block for collection of admission letters
Below are pictures of the list posted on the notice board:
About LUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) Schools
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital and the Medical School Complex was enacted by a Cabinet decision made in April of 1961 following recommendations made by the Sir Eric Ashby's commission on Post-Secondary Education in Nigeria.
Below is the list of schools in LUTH:
- School of Nursing (SON)
- School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW)
- Community Health Officers Training School (CHOTS)
- Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) - ND
- School of Health Information Management (SHIM)
- School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT)
- School of Post Basic Nursing (SPBN)
- School of Midwifery (SOM)
Read more gists from LUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital)