Madonna University Diploma in Law Admission Form -2015/16
Last updated on
Madonna University Diploma in Law admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal University of Agriculture Zuru (FUAZ) Notice to Admitted Students
Madonna University Diploma in Law programme are of two variant. The part-time (which will run for 3-years) and Full-Time (2-years).
The programme is designed for Judiciary Staff who are not Lawyers, other workers whose duties involve knowledge of the Rule of Law (Police, Prisons, Customs, etc); as well as those who intend to pursue a career in any establishment that requires basic knowledge of law.
See also: Madonna University Pre-Degree Admission Form – 2015/16.
Madonna University Diploma in Law Admission Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the full time or part time programmes shall possess at least FOUR (4) credits in SSCE/NECO or WASC/GCE O/L in one sitting or FIVE (5) credits at not more than two sittings.
This must include English Language and English Literature and a pass in Mathematics.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II Certificate plus three (3) O/L credits in WASC/GCE or its equivalent to include English Language and English Literature may be considered for admission.
- OND or NCE candidates plus credit level passes in English Language and English Literature at WASC/GCE O/L or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS GUIDING THE AWARD OF THE DIPLOMA IN LAW:
In order to qualify for the award of the Diploma in Law candidates must
- Satisfy the minimum admission requirements;
- Attend lectures, tutorial classes and seminars as may be prescribed for the period;
- Pass all the courses in the required examinations;
- Pay the prescribed fees as required; and
- Comply with appropriate regulations as it affects the Faculty of Law and the University as a whole.
Madonna University Diploma in Law Admission – Method of Application
Application forms for admission are obtainable from the Admissions Office of the University on payment of application fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) payable at any branch of the Mayfresh Mortgage Bank Ltd or any of the campuses of the University: Elele, Okija and Akpugo.
A screening /aptitude test shall be conducted in the three (3) campuses of the University for all candidates at a date to be announced.
Successful candidates shall be required to pay a non refundable acceptance fee of fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00) to the University.
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms for admission should reach the Admissions Office of any of the campuses on or before April 15, 2016.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates