This is to inform the general public that the Madonna University Okija, Anambra State, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions in the various Faculties and Departments as listed here under:
Faculty of Management And Social Sciences
- Business Administration Department
- Public Administration Department
- Banking and Finance Department
- Marketing Department
- Economics Department
- Accountancy Department
- Political Science Department
- Psychology Department
- Mass Communication Department
- Sociology Department
- Library and Information Science
Faculty of Education & Arts
- English Department
- Business Education Department
- Computer Science Education Department
Faculty of Law
- Commercial Law Department
- Property Law Department
- Public Law Department
- Jurisprudence and International Law Department
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics and Pharm-Microbiology Dept.
- Clinical Pharmacy Department
- Pharmacology and Toxicology Department
- Pharmacognosy Department
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Public Health Department
- Nursing Science Department
- Optometry Department
College of Medicine
- Anatomy Department
- Physiology Department
- Department of Internal Medicine
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Food Science and Technology
Faculty of Sciences
- Computer Science Department
- Biochemistry Department
- Microbiology Department
- Industrial Chemistry Department
Vacant Positions/Required Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a PhD in the relevant field from an accredited University within or outside Nigeria, plus a minimum of ten (10) years continuous teaching and research experience in a University or similar institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrable ability to initiate, develop and supervise research, capacity for academic leadership and a good record of scholarly publications are essential.
2.) Associate Professors
- Candidates should possess a PhD in the relevant field plus a minimum of eight (8) years continuous teaching and research experience in a University or similar institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrable ability to initiate, develop and supervise research, capacity for academic leadership and a good record of scholarly publication are essential.
3.) Senior Lecturers
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Masters Degree (PhD – Preferred) in the relevant field plus a minimum of seven (7) years post qualification experience in teaching and research in a University or comparable institution. Appreciable scholarly publications will be required.
4.) Lecturers I
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Masters Degree (PhD – Preferred) in the relevant field plus a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience (for Ph.D holders) and four (4) years (for Masters degree) in University or comparable institution.
5.) Lecturers II
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Masters Degree in the relevant field with one (1) year experience or PhD in the relevant field.
6.) Assistant Lecturers
- Candidates must possess a good Masters Degree in the relevant field, plus evidence of discharge from NYSC
Note: For 3, 4, 5, and 6 above, candidates with Masters Degree must be qualified for PhD Programme
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested candidates are required to forward six (6) copies of typewritten applications and relevant credentials together with six (6) copies of up- dated Curriculum vitae stating the following information:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date of Birth (indicating day, month and year)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address and Phone number Current Email and Postal Addresses
- Educational and Professional Qualifications (Including dates arid where obtained from)
- List of publications
- Work experience
- Present employment Status, post and salary (Both level and amount)
- Names, phone numbers, and addresses of three (3) referees whom the candidates should request to submit confidential reports on them.
Completed applications may be forwarded to the:
P.M.B 48, Elele,
Rivers State Or
Madonna University Okija,
P.M.B 407, Ihiala,
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.