Maranatha University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Maranatha University is now accepting applications from eligible UTME candidates for admission into its various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who obtained a minimum score of 140 in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’Level Credit in relevant subjects for admission into Maranatha University, Lagos first degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Admission into Maranatha University is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and is subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine.
Admission into the University is open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. However, candidates must note that Maranatha University is a Christian faith-based university.
Maranatha University Admission Requirements
SEE ALSO: Maranatha University University Courses and Maranatha University School Fees Schedule.
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses;
- Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to screening interviews to be conducted by the University.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy the faculty and departmental requirements. Please click the button below to download the faculty and departmental requirements
How to Apply for Maranatha University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply Here – https://eportalmaranatha.azurewebsites.net/pd_dip/pg_apply
In case of any enquiry, please contact members of the Maranatha University admission team. They would be more than glad to help you. Email them today at email@example.com or call them: 08188883670, 09167837661
LEKKI CAMPUS: LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY, 1BEJU-LEKKI,
LAGOS OKOTA CAMPUS: ELIM CLOSE, OFF OKOTA ROAD, OKOTA, LAGOS
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates