The Bachelor of Mass Communication programme in the Faculty Of Administration is competitive and there are prerequisites and application requirements.
Why Study Mass Communication ? A professional course in mass communication opens doors for a career in films & TV, publishing, public relations, journalism, editing, direction, filmmaking, scriptwriting, production, etc. In nutshell, Mass Communication widens up the horizon of career options for a person.
This page provides the following:
- Mass Communication O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mass Communication Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mass Communication UTME Subjects Combination;
- Special Consideration for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mass Communication – Faculty Of Administration.
Please read the Mass Communication (Faculty Of Administration) admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry application.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria
NB: You can access the requirements for other courses by going to the end of this article.
Mass Communication: UTME Admission Requirements
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Government plus a pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subjects: Literature in English, Economics and Government.
Mass Communication: Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Literature in English , Economics of Government.
Mass Communication: Special Consideration for UTME & DE Candidates