Mass Communication Admission Requirements » Admission requirements to study Mass Communication (Faculty of Administration) in any accredited Nigerian universities.
The Bachelor of Mass Communication programme in the Faculty Of Administration is competitive and there are prerequisites and application requirements.
Why Study Mass Communication ? A professional course in mass communication opens doors for a career in films & TV, publishing, public relations, journalism, editing, direction, filmmaking, scriptwriting, production, etc. In nutshell, Mass Communication widens up the horizon of career options for a person.
This page provides the following:
- Mass Communication O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mass Communication Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mass Communication UTME Subjects Combination;
- Special Consideration for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mass Communication – Faculty Of Administration.
Please read the Mass Communication (Faculty Of Administration) admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry application.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
NB: You can access the requirements for other courses by going to the end of this article.
Mass Communication: UTME Admission Requirements
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Government plus a pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subjects: Literature in English, Economics and Government.
Mass Communication: Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Literature in English , Economics of Government.
Mass Communication: Special Consideration for UTME & DE Candidates
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!