Applications are invited from students from sub-Saharan African countries who face financial and other barriers to higher education for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po. The deadline for the submission of applications is 31st January, 2021.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po aims to support 126 talented African students through their studies and to offer the next generation of leaders a world-class social science education, so they can go on to become changemakers in their home countries.
Over six years (2017-2022), the Scholars Program will fund:
- 20 scholarships to complete the Sciences Po Bachelor of Arts programme, Africa specialisation;
- 46 scholarships to complete a Master’s programme at one of their seven graduate schools;
- 60 scholarships reserved for Mastercard Foundation Scholars studying at other partner universities and who would like to attend Sciences Po Summer School.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po Eligibility.
- Open to students from sub-Saharan African countries who face financial and other barriers to higher education.;
- They should have an outstanding academic record and strong leadership potential.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po Scholarships.
- Full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study period will be covered.
- As well as funding their studies, Sciences Po will offer scholars a specific suite of resources to ensure they have appropriate academic support and to facilitate their transition from education to employment:
- An orientation programme and individualised academic advising throughout their studies at Sciences Po.
- A mentor programme offered in collaboration with the Africa Division of Sciences Po Alumni.
- Career guidance and support: an online job platform dedicated to professional opportunities in Africa (internships and first jobs), access to our business incubator and the network of employers and alumni working in Africa, and specific career workshops.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po.
Application deadlines for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships for the year 2020-2021 are:
- Summer School:
- Apply for the Scholarship before January 31, 2021
- Apply to the Sciences Po Summer School before February 28, 2021
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.