Mater Dei Polytechnic, Ugwuoba, Enugu State, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the list of available courses, requirements and how to apply for the Mater Dei Polytechnic admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND and Degree programmes of the Mater Dei Polytechnic, Ugwuoba, Enugu State, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Mater Dei Polytechnic Courses
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Business Administration and Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
Mater Dei Polytechnic Admission Requirements
The Prospective candidates should:
- Possess a minimum of five O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Mater Dei Polytechnic Admission Form
Interested candidates can obtain the Admission/Application Forms at Mater Dei Polytechnic Main Campus or at the Liaison Offices across the nation.
For Enquiries, Call the Admission Officers on: 08082003464, 08037095787 or 08170200120.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.