The names of candidates admitted into the Maurid Polytechnic, Mbiaso, Akwa Ibom State, various National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released. See how to check Maurid Polytechnic Admission List below.
The management of the Maurid Polytechnic, Mbiaso, Akwa Ibom State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND, HND and Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Maurid Poly ND, HND and Degree admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Maurid Polytechnic Admission List.
- Visit https://www.mauridportal.net/
- Using the Box at the homepage Search for admission status using your phone number.
- Visit https://www.mauridportal.net/eportal,
- Supply your Registered Email Address and Phone Number in the appropriate columns,
- Click on the Log in Button,
- Locate the Check Admission Status Button to confirm your admission status.
You are to report to the institution from 7th October to 27th October, 2019 for collection of ORIGINAL ADMISSION LETTER.
You must produce at the time of registration provide the following documents, failure of which your admission will be forfeited:
- Pay the sum of TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (NGN 25,000) ONLY for ACCEPTANCE FEE at the Bursary Unit before collection of Original Admission Letter.
- Provide two(2) recent Passport Photograph.
- Provide O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent).
- Provide your recent JAMB result slip.
Your school fee is FORTY SEVEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (NGN 47,500) ONLY per Semester.
Hostel accommodation is available and it’s compulsory for all new students.
Academic activities resume on immediately.
DIRECTION TO THE CAMPUS: From your location, arrive at ITAM PARK IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE CAPITAL, board a bus going to Afaha Nsit alight at the last bus stop then take a Bike (Okada) to the Campus in Mbiaso.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!