The Modibbo Adama University Of Technology, MAUTECH procedure for the collection of academic gowns ahead of the 24th, 25th and 26th combined convocation ceremony.
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Admission Letter
- MAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all graduands that they must show evidence of payment of five thousand naira (#5,000) only for the Convocation package before collection of the Academic Gowns from their various faculty officer.
The graduands are also to return the borrowed gowns immediately after the convocation ceremony and obtain clearance for the collection of their degree certificates.
You are therefore expected to return all gowns allocated to you to the Central Stores on or before Friday 29th October 2021.
Postgraduate students are required to come along with the following;
- Hand written application for the collection of Postgraduands Degree/Diploma Certificates addressed to the Secretary of Postgraduate Studies.
- Evidence of payment of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000) only Convocation Package before collection of the Academic Gowns.
- Original Statement of Result
- University Identity Card, plus any National ID Card, Voters Card and or International Passport.
Graduands are to return the borrowed gowns immediately after the Convocation Ceremony and obtain clearance from the School before collection of certificate.