MAUTECH Postgraduate Registration Procedure 2020/2021
Last updated on
Late registration will now commence from 16th February 2022.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session fresh and stale postgraduate students.
The management of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) has published the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session new and returning postgraduate students.
SEE ALSO: MAUTECH Postgraduate Admission List.
MAUTECH Postgraduate Registration Procedure
NEW STUDENTS: On receipt of the original copy of the admission letter that carries your admission number, you can now proceed to start registration. Please contact your department on courses to register
NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS ON FLEXISAF PLATFORM:
- Visit the site: https://mautech.edu.ng and click on: “2020/2021 POSTGRADUATE ONLINE REGISTRATION” OR type in your browser: pgmau.srms.com and press Enter key
- Login with:
User Name: Registration number or ID number (e.g. MSc/MTH/20/0123)
- You must now change your password to be able to proceed. Keep this for future use
- Click on: “Pay fees” (Your appropriate fee comes up).
- Click on: “Proceed to Payment”
You will be redirected to Remita Payment Gateway.
- You can pay with an ATM card: follow the displayed instructions.
- You can choose internet payment
- Payment Through Bank whereby you MUST Generate your RRR using this platform at this point which you then take to the branch of any bank for your payment. Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment. Use the RRR and verify
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to your student account if you used an ATM card. For those who used bank payment, you can log on to your account (i.e steps 1 & 2 above).
- Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
- Now click on: “Course Registration” (Register for 1st and 2nd Semester Courses.) For returning students, Carryover courses (if any) should be added with the current session course i.e. Research Project III. NB: You need to contact your department for clarification at this point.
- All students are expected to completely fill in their biodata and upload their passports and signature.
- Go to your Department, Faculty and SPGS for signing and other necessary documentation within three weeks from the commencement date of registration.
WARNING: Payment with RRR not generated from the University platform (pgmau.safsrms.com ) will not be accepted nor will the University refund such payment.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates