The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), Nigeria’s professional health regulatory agency for the professions of Medicine, Dentistry, and Alternative Medicine, has accredited the College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences’ Pre-Clinical Program. Dutse Federal University
- FUD Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Dr. T.A.B Sanusi, Registrar of MDCN, who conveyed the Council decision to the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Abdulkarim Sabo Mohammed, congratulated the VC and the university on the positive accreditation result.
Dr. Sanusi stated that the accreditation visitation panel’s reports from December 21&22, 2021 and May 27, 2022 were satisfactory to the Council.
The VC thanked the management, staff, and students for their cooperation and support throughout the accreditation period, especially the Provost of the College, Professor Muhammad Sani Mijinyawa, and the Director of Academic Planning, Dr. Sanusi Chinade, who expressed their gratitude to Allah for the outcome of the MDCN accreditation exercise.