Entries are invited from developers, students and data scientists community for the Microsoft AI Idea Challenge Contest 2018. The deadline for submission of entries is 12th October, 2018.
The Microsoft AI Idea Challenge is a competition for developers, students, professionals and data scientists seeking innovative, breakthrough artificial intelligence (AI) solutions.
This competition recognizes the developers who are paving the path for future of AI development, and helping to accelerate Microsoft AI adoption and innovation. This opportunity also provides a platform for developers, students and data scientists community to freely share AI models and applications, so they are reusable and easily accessible. The Microsoft AI Idea Challenge is looking for AI solutions across all use cases.
AI Idea Challenge Contest Eligibility.
- Individuals or teams are required to submit a working AI model, test dataset, any demo app and a demo video (max. three minutes long) to qualify for the competition;
- Your entry must be your own original work; and for video entry, please note the video must be solely the work of the person/team, including but not limited to, the actual filming, editing, graphic design, etc. of the video;
- Your entry cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest; and
- You must have obtained any and all consents, approvals, or licenses required for you to submit your entry; and
- To the extent that entry requires the submission of user-generated contest such as software, photos, videos, music, artwork, essays, etc., entrants warrant that their entry is their original work, has not been copied from others without permission or apparent rights, and does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of any other person or entity. You may include Microsoft trademarks, logos, and designs, for which Microsoft grants you a limited license to use for the sole purposes of submitting an entry into this Contest; and
- Your entry may not contain, as determined by Microsoft in their sole and absolute discretion, any content that is obscene or offensive, violent, defamatory, disparaging or illegal, or that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco or a particular political agenda, or that communicates messages that may reflect negatively on the goodwill of Microsoft;
- Preference will be given for solutions developed on Microsoft AI Platform and services.
AI Idea Challenge Contest Prizes.
The top three ideas will each receive prizes, plus an opportunity to present the idea with Microsoft on AI Lab.
- 1st Place: Microsoft 13.5″ Surface Book 2 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook;
- 2nd Place: DJI Drone- DJI Mavic Pro Bundle (Drone, Bag, Extra Props);
- 3rd Place: Xbox One
How to Enter AI Idea Challenge Contest.
- Upload your project – To submit an entry, visit the Contest website and follow the instructions to register and submit your entry.
- Idea review – Please submit a working AI model, test dataset, any demo app and a demo video (max. three minutes long) to qualify for the competition. Your submitted project goes through detailed review process by our judges.
- Winner announcement – Winners will be announced within 14 days after contest closes.
- Prizes – The top three ideas (each) win prizes as mentioned below in the “Prizes” section, plus an opportunity to present a possible video on AI Lab with Microsoft to showcase the solution.
Upload Project Official Link
Apply Before: 12th October, 2018.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.