Microsoft and Zinox Technologies Ltd. are now accepting applications from young Nigerian graduates for their 2018 Workforce Training Programme.
Microsoft and Zinox Technologies Ltd. are offering fresh graduates the opportunity to learn the latest technology and business skills to help you jump start your career.
Benefits of Microsoft & Zinox Technologies Workforce Training Programme
100% Free. This is a Social Responsibility (CSR) partnership between Microsoft and Zinox Technologies Ltd. to enhance the profile of qualified Nigerian graduates in the global job market
Partake in a 6 months course to learn the latest technologies including:
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data & Analytics
- Mobile, Cloud & Game Programming
- Machine Learning & AI
- Blockchain Technology
- Dynamics 365
Develop the right soft skills to be successful in the modern workplace including:
- Effective Business Communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Service and Performance management
- Business Finance Essentials
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Business Etiquette
Learn in a world class environment:
- World-class Curriculum created by Microsoft and Zinox specifically for Nigeria
- Access to latest hands-on labs to fully immerse you in the new technologies
- Work with experienced facilitators
- Facilities available in Lagos, with Abuja and Owerri opening soon
- Work in a fully-fitted comfortable learning environment
Work with our 3,000+ partners and customers to place successful candidates in available jobs.
How to Apply for Microsoft & Zinox Technologies Workforce Training Programme
If you want to jump start your career, Please apply through the link below before Tuesday 1st May 2018.
Apply Here Official Link
Please note that the programme will start within 6 weeks of your application and will last up to 6 months’ full time.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.