The Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science programme that Fountain University will be offering has been granted permission to operate by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
- Fountain University Registration Procedures
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Fountain University Osogbo (FUO) Disclaimer Notice
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The notice of approval was included in a report that Dr. Tosan Erhabor, the Registrar and Chief Executive Officer of the Council, signed.
The approval followed the professional body’s successful resource verification visit to the University earlier this year.
The body praised the University for the high quality of human and scientific facilities it provided during the visit.
When the Vice-Chancellor of Fountain University, Professor Amidu Sanni, heard the news, he expressed his gratitude for the professional gesture that had been offered to the university and also pledged that the institution would do everything in its power to make the most of the chance.
In addition, he lauded the university’s stakeholders, including the faculty, staff, and students, for their ability to work together and their level of dedication, all of which contributed to the university’s final achievement of success.
Finally, the Vice-Chancellor encouraged prospective students to consider this as yet another reason to drink from the fountain of knowledge that the citadel of learning provides.