COVID-19: Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) has suspended academic activities until January due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In line with the pronouncement of the State Government to stem the tide of the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Management at an emergency meeting held on Monday, December 21, 2020, decided that all activities including academic be suspended effective from Monday, December 21, 2020, till Monday, January 4, 2021.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Members of staff- Academic and Non-Teaching from CONTENDISS 13 and below are to work from home, this, however, excludes essential duty staff, as well as first responders.
I am by this CIRCULAR, therefore, conveying the decision of the Management in this regard to the entire members of staff to note for proper guidance. While wishing all members of staff compliments of the seasons, you are advised to celebrate responsibly by observing the COVID-19 protocols in view of the prevailing circumstance.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!