Mondelez International vacancy for Treasury Manager – Sub Saharan Africa » Mondelez International LLC (Cadbury Nigeria Plc), is recruiting for Treasury Manager – Sub Saharan Africa. The position role includes, but is not limited to, managing all aspects of treasury for the Mondelez Legal Entities in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Swaziland and Mauritius. The ideal candidate should possess a University degree, ideally Economics, Accounting/Finance.
Mondelez International Job Vacancy for Treasury Manager – Sub Saharan Africa …
Job Title: Treasury Manager – Sub Saharan Africa.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of billion-dollar brands like Cadbury. Developing the world’s favourite beverages and chocolate, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
- Working at Mondelez International is all about the power of big – and small.
- Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
- Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
- The role manages all aspects of treasury for the Mondelez Legal Entities in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Swaziland and Mauritius.
- The aim is to manage company banking relations, minimize the Company’s risk exposure, whilst ensuring that all relevant policies, procedures and regulations are adhered to
- Develop and manage strategies, operations and policies related to the Treasury function. Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls and procedures established with clear guideline and implemented.
- Undertaking risk management activities to protect financial well-being and minimize risk exposure by leveraging financial tools such as hedging etc. Corporate Treasury Management:
- Effectively liaise with the Central Treasury function on any banking requirements and facility arrangement.
- Deliver an optimised banking structure in each market in order to achieve competitive pricing conditions and competitive technical solutions.
- Ensure funding needs of the markets are never compromised.
- Work within established frameworks and guidelines to procure sufficient foreign exchange for the MDLZ entities in markets of responsibility.
- Ensure that cash flow forecast information is sourced and provided in a timely and accurate fashion from MDLZ MBS Partners.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash conversion cycle and simplify company operations.
- Collaborate and participate in Global Treasury Projects such as OneBank, Treasury Centralisation and Treasury Management System replacement.
- Ensure global reporting requirements are met on a timely basis. E.g. Annual Financial Policy and Net Financial Position reporting.
- Support Centre of Excellence teams in the management FX and liquidity.
- Support Legal, Controlling, Tax and Finance teams for dividend repatriation, royalty payments, cross charging, Intercompany transactions and cross-border transactions.
- Maintain good local relationships with bank representatives in the countries
- Develop direct reports and build effective team.
- Operating Environment
- The role involves working together with key stakeholders in the markets, these include but are not limited to Country and Regional Finance Teams, Regional Tax, Mondelez Business Services functions and Mondelez’s banking partners in the Region
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- University degree, ideally Economics, Accounting/Finance.
- Fluent English, good PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Deep understanding of country specifics
- Min. 5 years of experience in Finance function
- Leadership and management experience.
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, ability to drive continuous improvement
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal savvy
- Communication and Negotiating Skills (e.g. with banks)
- Planning, priority setting, problem solving and monitoring skills
- Creating Team Spirit
- Ability to work mobile
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!