MOUAU admission list is out – The management of the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Candidates that participated in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List.
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal at https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click the Search button Icon to access your MOUAU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
You can also access your MOUAU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MOUAU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!