Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
MOUAU Acceptance Fee for Fresh Students
SEE: MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021.
Candidate visits www.mouau.edu.ng or www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- Candidates must pay an acceptance fee of fifty thousand (NGN 50,000.00) naira only, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- This offer will only be valid if on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that, your qualifications satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
- Information relating to registration, Schedule of Fees, Accommodation facilities and medical examination should be obtained from the Office of the Registrar.