MOUAU admission list is out – The management of the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidates that participated in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal at https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/forms/admission/check-admission-status/.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click the Submit button to access your MOUAU admission status.
- Accept your Admission by clicking on “Accept Admission”.
- Then print out your Admission letter.
RECOMMENDED: MOUAU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students can also access their MOUAU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the MOUAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.