Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU direct entry screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
- List Of Courses Offered by MOUAU (Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike)
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Admission List
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry Screening Form
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
SEE ALSO: MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility: All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at https://portal.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2021/2022 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid email address and phone number for record purposes.
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N2000.00) will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com)
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card) as well as upload any results submitted for screening to their JAMB profiles on JAMB CAPS to qualify for admission (Note: The upload of O’level results to JAMB CAPS must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of the form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2021 WAEC/NECO results are advised not to register until these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit and take a print-out after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.