Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2019/2020 academic session. MOUAU post UTME form is now available for purchase online via the Remita payment platform.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SEE ALSO: MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB on or before 15th September, 2019, as the admission screening exercise has been extended to 20th September, 2019.
Supplementary calls should not be made into Biochemistry, Microbiology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Science and Technology, Veterinary Medicine. Candidates whose PUTME scores are below 55% in these programmes are advised in their own interest to access the JAMB PORTAL and change to any of the underlisted programmes –
A. COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS, RURAL SOCIOLOGY AND EXTENSION
(a) Agricultural Economics,
(b) Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology,
B. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(a) Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering,
C. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
(a) Environmental Management and Toxicology,
(b) Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management,
(c) Forestry and Environmental Management,
D. COLLEGE OF CROP AND SOIL SCIENCES
(b) Soil Science and Meteorology
E. COLLEGE OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND PRODUCTION
(a) Animal Production
F. COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES
(a) Plant Science and Biotechnology,
(b) Zoology and Environmental Biology,
G. COLLEGE OF PHYSICAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
H. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
(a) Agricultural Science Education,
(b) Computer Science Education
(c) Mathematics Education
(d) Physics Education
(e) Biology Education
(f) Home Economics Education
(g) Industrial and Technology Education
I. COLLEGE OF APPLIED FOOD SCIENCE AND TOURISM
(a) Home Economics
(b) Hospitality Management and Tourism
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility & Key Date.
- All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
- Beginning from 1st July, 2019, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
- Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on 20th September, 2019.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form.
Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain MOUAU post UTME form online:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com).
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2019 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!