MTN Job Vacancy for Engineer, CS-Core Performance …
MTN, leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, is recruiting for Engineer, CS-Core Performance. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring Return on Investment (Asset). The ideal candidate should possess First degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Ensure Return on Investment (Asset)
- Monitor and ensure degradations on the CS-Core network are escalated to the respective Stakeholders and Vendors
- Evaluate the impact of changes/parameter optimization on the CS-Core network
- Generate CS-Core network statistical analysis
- Ensure resolution of escalated issues within SLA
- Analyze CS-Core KPIs and measurements that reflect customer experience
- Research new technologies and recommend relevant monitoring and performance evaluation software
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the CS-Core network to assure customers’ satisfaction
- Provide insights and reports on the CS-Core network performance for Stakeholders and Regulatory body
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 3 – 7 years of experience in CS-Core operation/optimization/performance; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Technical experience in telecommunication environment
- Experienced in reporting and data processing using excel.
- Working knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE architecture
- B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND.
Apply Before: 15th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply