National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is now selling PINs to apply for admission into the Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 3-year full-time courses into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria.
NABTEB Common Entrance Exam – Courses Available.
A. Engineering Trades [NTC]
- Agric Equip. & Impl. Mech. Works
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics Works
- Automobile Electrical Works
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance Works
- Fabrication and Welding
- Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice
- Electronics Works
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning Works
- Vehicle Body and Building
- Light Vehicle Body Repair Works
- Instrument Mechanics Works
- Appliance Maintenance and Repairs
- Foundry Craft Practice
- Computer Craft Studies
- Animal Husbandry
- Photographic Practice
B. Construction Trades [NTC]
- Bricklaying / Blocklaying and Concreting
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Machine Woodworking
- Painting and Decorating
- Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting
- Draughtsmanship Craft Practice.
C. Miscellaneous Trades [NTC]
- Men’s Garment Making
- Ladies Garment Making
- Catering Craft Practice
- Leather Trades
- Printing Craft Practice
- Textile Trades
- Graphic Arts
D. Business Trades [NBC]
- Secretarial Studies
Requirements for Admission into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria.
- A minimum of Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSSC) or equivalent, e g S.75.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or GCE (0/L).
- Teachers’ Certificate Grade II (TCII)
- Candidates with higher qualifications but who have interest in Technical Education may also apply.
How to Apply for Admission into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges Through NABTEB.
Registration PINs are available upon cash payment of N 1,000 00 (One Thousand Naira Only) at Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges State Ministries of Education, State Science and Technical Schools’ Board, NABTEB Zonal Offices and NABTEB State Offices nationwide.
Apply Before: 3rd September, 2020.
MODE OF EXAMINATION:
The examination shall be in two parts:
- Paper I – Vocational Aptitude Test
- Paper II – Vocational Preference Survey
Examination Date: 5th September, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!