National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is now selling PINs to apply for admission into the Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 3-year full-time courses into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria.
NABTEB Common Entrance Exam – Courses Available
A. Engineering Trades [NTC]
- Agric Equip. & Impl. Mech. Works
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics Works
- Automobile Electrical Works
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance Works
- Fabrication and Welding
- Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice
- Electronics Works
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning Works
- Vehicle Body and Building
- Light Vehicle Body Repair Works
- Instrument Mechanics Works
- Appliance Maintenance and Repairs
- Foundry Craft Practice
- Computer Craft Studies
- Animal Husbandry
- Photographic Practice
B. Construction Trades [NTC]
- Bricklaying / Blocklaying and Concreting
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Machine Woodworking
- Painting and Decorating
- Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting
- Draughtsmanship Craft Practice.
C. Miscellaneous Trades [NTC]
- Men’s Garment Making
- Ladies Garment Making
- Catering Craft Practice
- Leather Trades
- Printing Craft Practice
- Textile Trades
- Graphic Arts
D. Business Trades [NBC]
- Secretarial Studies
Requirements for Admission into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges in Nigeria
- A minimum of Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSSC) or equivalent, e g S.75.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or GCE (0/L).
- Teachers’ Certificate Grade II (TCII)
- Candidates with higher qualifications but who have interest in Technical Education may also apply.
How to Apply for Admission into Federal/State Science and Technical Colleges Through NABTEB
Registration PINs are available upon cash payment of N 1,000 00 (One Thousand Naira Only) at Federal / State Science and Technical Colleges State Ministries of Education, State Science and Technical Schools’ Board, NABTEB Zonal Offices and NABTEB State Offices nationwide.
Apply Before: 3rd September, 2020.
MODE OF EXAMINATION:
The examination shall be in two parts:
- Paper I – Vocational Aptitude Test
- Paper II – Vocational Preference Survey
Examination Date: 5th September, 2020.