National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB registration deadline for the May/June Certificate Examinations has been announced.
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the registration deadline for the 2020 May/June Certificate examinations.
NABTEB Registration Deadline
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The closing date for the registration of candidates for the 2020 Certificate Examinations is Monday 31st August, 2020 and there will be no extension.
Examinations will start on Monday 21st September with Theory Papers and end on Thursday 15th October, 2020.
There will be no free week between theory and practical examinations.
NCDC Guidelines on COVID-19 of hand washing, use of alcohol-based sanitizers, face masks and social distancing will be strictly adhered to.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!