Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology, NACEST admission acceptance fee and registration details for the newly admitted ND and HND candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST), Makurdi, [formerly Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies (NAITES)] National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure.
See also: NACEST Admission List 2020/2021.
NACEST Admission Acceptance Fee & Registration Details.
- Admission is provisional; therefore the offer will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
- You are to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of (N 10,000.00) in any branch of UBA PLC through PAY Direct Platform with PR00128109 as your payment reference number. The payment of the acceptance fee indicates your acceptance of the admission offer.
- Candidates who do not accept his/her admission on or before 30th January, 2021 may have their admission forfeited. ICT training will take place from 18th November to 6th December, 2019
- Candidates should download the guarantor/undertaking and clearance form from the download tab in the institution’s portal.
- Ensure you collect the admission letter from the registry after showing evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- The online Bio data form (Form B) should be accessed on the institutions portal, completed and signed by the designated signatories.
- A completed and signed copy of the guarantor/undertaking and acceptance form should be returned to the registry during registration.
- Registration commences on the 18th of December, 2020 and ends on 30th January, 2021.
- Screening and confirmation of relevant results will be done by the ICT Center and dully certified by the Director. Scratch cards should be purchased at the Bursary Department
- HND students should apply to their ND institutions for their transcripts and must produce an Industrial Attachment/Training completion certificate during clearance.
- Successful candidates should proceed to the school campus for documentation and further briefing after payment of the acceptance fee with the following documents.
- The following documents are to be presented for registration
- Certificate of Local Government/State of origin
- A compulsory release letter from your unit (for military personnel only)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or statement of results
- ND results (for HND students)
- Admission Letter.
- Four passport photographs
- Guarantors/Acceptance undertaking
- Stamped copies of O’level Results Verified by ICT Directorate.
- UTME result for JAMB Student
- Certificate of Completion of IT (for HND students)
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE: School fees can be paid in two installments; 60% in first semester and 40% in second semester. Beginning from 18th of December, 2020 each admitted and qualified candidate should after all clearance proceed to the ICT for Data Capture.
- Registered students should take the printed online course registration forms (3 copies) to the various offices for signing and documentation.
- Accommodation is limited and on ‘First Come, First Served’ basis, cost of accommodation is 20,000.00 per session, Accommodation is not included in the fees
- All fees are to be paid at stipulated time as all registrations will be done through the NACEST portal, failure to comply with the deadlines will lead to any other action as deemed fit by the management.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!